First steps with postcrossing.com / Pierwsze kroki w postcrossing.com

My adventure with postcrossing.com began in July this year.
And below you can see my first address to send a postcard ... now I can not wait until I find the same cards in your inbox from all over the world.






Moja przygoda z postcrossing.com zaczęła się w lipcu tego roku.
Powyżej możecie zobaczyć mój pierwszy adres do wysłania pocztówki...już teraz nie mogę się 
doczekać aż sama znajdę w swojej skrzynce kartki z całego świata.
2 Responses
  1. Brenda Says:

    I LOVE Postcrossing, between official postcards and swaps through the postcrossing forum I have about 1,500 postcards added to my collection. You will get many wonderful cards from all over the world! I love your blog - very interesting. Keep up the great job :D

    ~Brenda
    9teen87s Postcards


  2. Thank You very much! :)
    I started to sending postcards by tags from forum of postcrossing.com so now I have about 12 postcards to send and many to receive, I will show all of them on my blog so feel free to visit any time.
    I also enjoyed Your blog and will visit You to see every new postcard You'll receive :)

    Best wishes!
    http://postcrossingvelki.blogspot.com